Monday, May 14, 2007
Deja Fool

So Latin Lovah....no chemistry in person...at least not on my part...he thinks he has found total package and I found: Excellent kisser, great romancer, whiner. Put an end to that situation tonight. He got real jealous and I am like "dude, we just met, we are getting to know each other".

Here is some interesting gossip: I am driving back from NC meeting Latin Lovah and my cell rings. I almost drove off the road when I read the display: JOSEPH. So curiousity got the best of me and I answered. He apparently saw the picture of me with my nieces that I posted to my online account and called to tell me that "you are a vision of loveliness" and "you are such an inspiration to me". Asked me to call him soon. Guess the man needs a booty call and he thinks (mistakenly) that I have been sitting around pining for him. He is about 2 months too late with this phone call. Not even tempted....the 2 month cycle just doesn't work for me.

Been speaking regularly with both Adorable and 27. 27 has kinda grown on me. I miss his text messages every half hour. Adorable may be coming to visit very very soon (let it be real ssssoooooooooooon). Hot College Guy has not bought the clue like I thought...he is pining away for my company and maybe a booty call before he heads home for several weeks. I just need to bite the bullet and tell him its over....Wednesday nite? The nite before he goes? I am just not sure of the timing...it seems kinda cruel, but then there is never a good time to break up.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

It's so difficult to watch this, Sassy. All those poor defenseless men with their hearts about to be torn out. You're just too appealing for words.

Irresistable? Yes, that's the word! And I can see why Joseph reacted that way, Sassy. That was one very nice picture!

12:06 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Awww, Utenzi...shame you are spoken for...I promise I would be gentle on you!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I am no longer spoken for, Sassy. But that doesn't matter in regard to you--I'd never be able to keep up with you!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home