Saturday, May 19, 2007
Big Wheel Keeps Turning

The Joseph saga continues. Karma has plans apparently: Monday nite one of Mandy's toys appeared out of nowhere, I think the cat dragged it out of hiding. I emailed Joseph with three options: 1)I mail it to him 2) I drop it off at his best friend's house 3) I trash it. He responds with option 4: he comes and gets it. So I said, "whatever, just let me know". Apparently, the subtle nuances of my lack of interest in him have gone right over his head or maybe he thinks he can win me over on sheer charm. So, he is coming over this week supposedly to get the toy and I decided to keep this meeting to my advantage so I asked him to fix my lappy.

Latin Lovah was silent all week until last night. The chat perplexes me: he started out by apologizing for his behavior and comments and then we chatted a few more minutes and he said he would never be speaking to me again. Lord save me from such men in the future!!

27 has signed up for latin ballroom. I am flabbergasted! All the guys I have gone out with have made motions about doing that and I just say "sure, sure". This guy not only says it, but he takes the bull by the horns and signs up for lessons. He wants to be able to dance with me he says. He is really going over the top to impress me just for booty (which he has not gotten!).

27B has come along...he is a teacher , aged 27, and he popped up this week. Seems like a nice guy, nice looking, smart...we are going on our first date tonight. Downside: he currently lives with parents to save up for a house. He told me I would probably run now that I know that....I said I would give him a chance. He has no children and no psycho ex-wives so both of those are positives.

Apparently, I am very popular with the 25-30 age group and the other end of the spectrum 50-65 age group.

I did not get to break up with Hot College Guy before his return to India for vacay. He unexpectedly left the evening we were going to meet. I know he is planning to visit his ex-girlfriend while he is there so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he decides to reunite with her & break up with me....save me from doing the dirty work.

I got an email from a fellow on Match.com. This is what he wrote:
"I enjoyed reading your profile - now that is how a profile should be written. It speaks volumes about you and your intelligence. I hate the ads where the woman starts out saying, "I'm attractive". You hit the nail on the head - there is so much that goes into attraction and its a personal thing (what someone likes - others may not). Intelligence plays a big part and I can tell you got it going on. Anyway - I"m not as match on several levels according to the match thingy and the fact that I have children which you prefer men that don't. I'm just the opposite, I prefer women that do. I just felt compelled to write and compliment. It was refreshing to read. Good luck in your search."

Isn't that too cool???

Last nite I surprised my friend Bea with tickets to see Juanito Pascal. He is a flamenco guitarist. He had a flamenco dancer with him. I now want to learn how to flamenco. I met Juanito after the show and got his autograph. He is so very nice and talented. Check him out if you get a chance.

Have a great weekend and I hope to get back to reading everyone's blogs....Utenzi's especially!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

You're so sweet, Sassy. Me especially, indeed.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home