Tuesday, May 29, 2007
and Then There Were None

I basically had a mass funeral for all the men yesterday. One fell swoop and bam--outta there. I know you want details:

27A--We finally did the deed and it was quite good. However, he thought it gave him exclusive rights to my time and attention. I went to lunch with older Harley man yesterday. During lunch, I get a text message that I ignore. Lunch with Harley basically consisted of him telling me his investment strategies and his need for a new accountant. I pitched my accounting services. It was about as innocent as a lunch could get. I get out to my car after lunch and look at the text message it read: "So you are busy with some old guy on a yellow Harley at Shakers...blah blah blah". I text back "What is all the drama about? He is a friend and the lunch was innocent...which you surely saw for yourself since you watched the entire thing" and on it went. So he is outta here. I just will not put up with that crap. I told him it would have been one thing if he asked the question who I was with, but to do a full frontal assault with no details.....

Older Harley man is outta the picture. I just can't waste my time and energy with people I know are wrong.

27B--He is heart meltingly sweet. He planned the romantic picnic Wednesday night that was just delightful. He just isn't the one and coincidentally he asked the question of what his chances were with me.....so I told him as kindly as I could that I just was not feeling the "zing". I broke his heart and I felt horrible last night as we had this conversation. I seriously broke his heart, he cried.

So the two that remain: Adorable--still MIA again and a new guy that I agreed to have lunch with today.

On to some more interesting news: my ballet and modern dance classes are paying big dividends with my ballroom dance. My dance instructor said he could tell a big difference with my dancing. Yeah!!!!! Of course, he gave me little details to work on to sharpen my dance....so I went home with a long homework list.

I found a date for the 20 year reunion (that is being held on year 21--brilliant) and a personal trainer in a blink. I was out for drinks with Jadey and Bea. One of the male massage therapist at their place joined us. I know Rob and we work together when I run the receptionist desk at the spa. I always see him in scrubs though so when he came in a tank and shorts I apparently drooled conspicuously. He has an incredibly buff body. I mean my god! I have not seen such a fine specimen up close and personal. So Jadey teased me in front of Rob about staring at him and I am like, "Rob, I always see you in scrubs--you are like totally amazing!" Then we got on the subject of birthday wishes since Jadey, Michael (another masseuse who joined us) and I all have our birthdays in June. I said what I wanted, among other things, is to find someone amazing to take me to my reunion in July. Jadey is like, "Rob will be glad to take you since you find him so amazing." Well, I didn't take the suggestion serious until Jade said, "So Rob, you are taking Sassy to her reunion right?" Rob is like "Sure I would be happy to" and he meant it. Rob did not realize I was an accountant and when he found out he says, "You are so NOT like any accountant I have ever seen or known and this is a compliment." So I tell Rob, when I get more clients I want to get some personal training sessions. He tells me, no need, you show up and I will give you sessions for free. So my friends, I have a date for my reunion with a luscious piece of arm candy and I now have a personal trainer. A good time will be had by all!!!

So that is the weekend scoop. Hope ya'll had a much less dramatic weekend.

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That is scary that after giving up the sassy, he starts stalking you. Following you, taking notes about what you are doing? That is just weird. Glad you booted him. Scary. Be careful!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Yeah, and the even scary thing? I lost my house key while in his company.....someone has been in my house since that happened.

8:57 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Kim? Who's this "Kim" chick, Sassy? LOL

I picked up one of the Greg Iles books at the library today that you suggested to me. I don't know if it's one of his better ones or not. Title = Sleep no More. I'll give it a try! Thanks, Sassy.

BTW, smart of you to stay away from the green monster.

10:21 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi,
damn---my alter ego has been revealed! I really need to write my blogs after caffeine injections. I have not read that one...it sounds really good.

2:29 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I refreshed my browser and "Sassy" suddenly appeared. Amazing! LOL

2:39 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--I am tricky like that & so it seems, you are too.

2:43 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i took a page out of the sassy book o' wisdom and have signed up for a salsa dancing class! i'm tres excited!!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

To quote the Kinks "Come dancing". I am telling you Roselle, we will have a blast!!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger RW said...

These guys, sassy, seem far too "self-aware" to be of any use. They should have read my Guy Rules beforehand.

I get a kick out of people (both men and women) who think that just by showing up they will exhibit all this magnetism automatically.

I'm sure turning into a stalker is a GREAT way to get women. Bleh!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home