Sunday, June 17, 2007
Mexi Mystique

I don't recall the conversation, but I must have told my gentleman friend about the phenomenon that occurs when I am in Mexican restaurants. I am sure, based on his reaction of raised eyebrows, that he put it down as the ramblings of a woman who thought too highly of herself.

I always get excellent service in Mexican restaurants when I am waited upon by men. I have even had the cook come out to serve me personally. Sometimes I have even had every male worker in the restaurant stop by my table to enquire if I needed anything. Today not every male in the place, but certainly two or three, stopped by to make sure that my companion and I were doing okay. My man can also confirm that not a bit of flirting was done by me to encourage the additional attention. Merely a "gracias" tendered in gratitude for my jumbo margarita. My companion swears that is all it took to kindle the fire.

When we finally left the restaurant, my dear friend was laughing as he agreed that I indeed provoked such reaction--the Mexi Mystique. He stated that he did not even exist to them as we walked out of the restaurant as all attention was focused on me (or more aptly--the phenomenal tits). What can I say? Perhaps I release a pheromone that is targeted only toward the male Hispanic population because they are the ones that I seem to affect the strongest without even attempting to. What do you think Utenzi, the science guy--is such a thing possible????????

Regardless, the mystique seems to extend to certain effects in the bedroom and I am a bit worn out from all the pleasure-seeking that took place between the silk sheets. Don't know when the tingling will cease from being feasted upon. I think my toes are permanently curled and my god! the constant orgasms--I honestly did not think so many were possible in such a short period of time. I think my sassy mystique hit the jackpot and damn I want to ride that wave as long as possible.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Hmmm. The jury is still out regarding how much people react to pheromones, Sassy. I suspect there's a strong effect--but I think in your case the explanation is far simpler. If your chest is, as you say, "phenomenal" then visual stimulation is probably all the male population needs to go that extra mile in giving you good service. Restaurant service, that is.

As for pheromones only having an affect on certain ethnic groups, Sassy, that sounds unlikely...

11:22 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...I knew you would come through with some serious sounding comment. Surely, you don't doubt the phenomenal tits?????

10:19 PM  
Blogger RW said...

Hah - you can't fool me! You tipped them 25% your last time in, right?

2:30 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Dammit, RW--you were not suppose to tell!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home