Monday, June 25, 2007
Presents fit for a Princess

I was in full-on Princess mode all weekend....just ask the lover boy. I started the actual b-day off right with booty x 3! Yeah baby!!! I got text messages & phone calls wishing me a beautiful birthday. I treated myself to some pampering for the party. Look at my cute little tootsies:




I just love the design that was painted on both my toes & fingers!







The party was a lot of fun--awesome friends and great food! And, of course, some lovely presents.


Lover wasn't there but he got me the book pictured here. He had it signed by the author:








The lovely leopard print "purse" pictured above is a cute glass vase that the lovely Sherry got me. She and Skip (sweet fiance) and Megan (crazy daughter)also gave me:







I love the Parisian theme...got it running through the apartment and anything to do with fairies, sparkles, purple, magical is definitely alright in my book.



The sweet Ashley & Corey (hottie beau), and Will (adorable son)got me:







I think it was her hint that I need to hold a housewarming party-finally--after almost a year!




My bestest friend Ryan and Chris (the groom-to-be) got me:






This blanket is sooooo soft! I can't wait to cuddle in it when it gets cold. The gift box looks perfect with the red & leopard theme running through my living room.

Jadey got me some awesome sexy shirts. This is one of them:





Some of my great friends:

Jadey:


I really love her wild shirt!!


Ryan & Me:


Isn't Ryan just beautiful? That top she is wearing is so sexy on her!

Sherry:



Sherry has such a beautiful smile! She really makes me laugh.

Ashley:

Ashley really doesn't have red eyes...I just didn't have time to fix before I posted, but she is very pretty anyway.


This is the yummy Red Velvet cake we finished off the evening with:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

oooh great pics sassy! glad you had a great time. that cake looks to die for!!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--It was incredibly rich! I made the wait staff happy because I left the cake behind for them!

10:26 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That does look like it was a great birthday celebration, Sassy. I'm glad you had a great time. Such pretty fingers and toes...

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home