Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Rave Reviews

NJ Guy and I finally (after several cancellations on both sides) were able to have our date. I promised rave reviews for him on my blog, because in a moment of---I think--so tired I can't think straight, I gave him my blog address.

So here it goes my friend:

Dress: Well groomed and did not wear the requisite baseball cap and hunting jacket that is de rigueur in my area. He did threaten to wear a Mickey Mouse t-shirt or something to that effect, but he was just teasing. A

Attitude: He is freakin' hilarious and a great conversationalist. He loves music (he is a part-time musician after all) and we had lively conversation about our mutual musical likes and dislikes. We also spent much time laughing about the area we live in. A+++

Place/Atmosphere: We ended up going to Ruby Tuesday in the middle of nowhere because the nice restaurant he picked out is closed on Sunday (what the hell???). I had to run the deer gauntlet to get there (I swear I saw about 20 deer carcasses on the side of the road). The food was typical Ruby fare and I liked it. I was disappointed about the original restaurant. B

So, there ya go, NJ Guy! You got a good write up and I even mean every word! I don't think I exaggerated this time (thank you very much for pointing that out btw). Looking forward to the next date.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

YAY for good dates! Sorry I've been MIA - life is crazy busy at the moment...I promise I'll resurface when it's done in a couple weeks!!!

*waves to NJ guy*

8:08 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

You gave him your blog address!?!?!?!

10:36 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--I understand!!

Diane--ya, I was half asleep. Oh well, I am going to continue in the Sassy tradition and if he doesn't like it--he can not read it.

11:28 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's good to know that NJ exports something other than toxic waste, Sassy. It sounds like this guy has potential. Are you going to try to ply him with brownies?

6:11 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--no brownies for NJ guy. Just a nice dinner out on occasion I do believe.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home