Saturday, October 13, 2007
Is It Blog Worthy????



That is what C and I have been asking as we take pictures. We have actually taken several blog worthy pics. We stopped on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls....my breath was taken away. I took these pictures using a cool feature called stitching on my camera.

I am soooo in love with Toronto. I think I could live here despite the cold. We drove in last night about 10:30 and I love cityscapes at night. This city has one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen . I wish my camera's battery had not died so I could have taken a few shots. I am hoping to get some tonight.

Did a bit of shopping! Just bought a pair of shoes (of course!), but the day is young. Headed off to a pub for a bit of food & beer. Another picture deemed blog worthy:

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Very nice Panoramic pictures, Sassy. It's great that you're having such a good time. Do remember though-- Toronto in mid-October isn't cold compared to Toronto in February. Brrrr. I lived across the lake near Rochester for a number of years and that area is quite chilly! Still, Toronto is a wonderful city.

1:44 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

actually utenzi, toronto isn't quite as cold as northern new york state because we're protected by what is called "the lake effect"! but yes, october ain't got nothing on february, temperature-wise!
can't wait to see you tonight sassy!

2:25 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I know, Roselle. I was just teasing, Sassy. I grew up in the Adirondacks where winters were quite bitter. Rochester was balmy by comparison. Despite Sassy's early years in NJ she just doesn't like cold.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Toronto is a great city--one of my favorites. Glad you are having a good time.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home