Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Seeing Spots


I woke up this morning after the most interesting dream. I was a bride and I wore a leopard print wiggle dress. All my guests were sipping martinis out of my Leopardtini glasses. The groom was no where to be seen, but I know he was there complete with leopard bowtie & cumberbund.

I have always been such the anti-bride. I never dreamed of white weddings. It just is not and has never been a strong interest of mine. Being married, yes (once anyway), but not the wedding. I just laughed to myself this morning over this Leopard wedding dream. Typical Sassy--no white wedding dreams here--I dream in spots! But hey, if I ever do get married...I think I am going to roll with this theme. Guess that adds another layer of complexity to my search for a man...must love leopard!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Oh, Lord. With all your killer curves, Sassy, what guy is going to say "no" to seeing you in that wiggle dress? That would be a wedding to remember!

11:23 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

*blush*

11:26 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

hehe!!! oh sassy, you kill me. i love the idea of a leopard print wiggle wedding dress...people'll be talking about it for YEARS!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

wiggle dress.... wow a part of me just leaped like a leopard.

2:00 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I think I was at that wedding...

7:26 PM  
Blogger RW said...

Well at least it wasn't a hyena shag.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home