Thursday, October 04, 2007
HELL-o

This week passed me by while I was in a haze. I got violently ill on Monday night and vaguely remember a friend hauling me down my three flights of steps to the doctor's office. I was diagnosed with flu or cozzycoxxi or kamikaze virus. Hell, I could barely walk, much less keep up with what the dr. was saying. I was just interested in the drugs to make me stop vomiting. I can tolerate feeling like someone beat me all over with a baseball bat, but the puke thing makes me even sicker. I have a weak stomach normally! I got my drugs and doped up and slept for 2 days. I awoke this morning feeling dazed and confused, but tummy is a bit happier. If I wrote any entries on ya'lls blogs, returned phone calls or emails, I apologize for anything I said as I was way out of it.

Good news for me....I am winning my bet with Utenzi. He said I could not go a week without my dating site fix....well, I am a couple days shy of that goal and I have not even been tempted! Hmmm....now what was I going to get when I won (oh, I think you know exactly what I want!)???? Guess you can pay up on your long overdue vacation coming up. I will be waiting......

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

It's still a few days until you win the bet, Sassy, and I'm not letting go of my family's cherished and secret Mohito recipe easily! You have to win it fair and square.

7:33 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Oh, yeah, darlin' its the cherished mojito recipe that I want. I will definitely win fair & square *wink*.

8:21 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

Heh! Oh you guys!

Sorry to hear you were sick Sassy! Glad to know you'll be all good to go for next weekend ;)

11:11 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You're giving me a bad reputation here, Sass! I am not a slut!

9:35 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Aww..poor Utenzi...I would never defile your snow white reputation. I think you are man enough to handle anything Sassy can dish out! Muah

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home