Thursday, September 20, 2007
No Escape!

Professor God had to reschedule this week's date. He was most gracious and apologetic. Grrr...I was really hoping that he was miffed that I was NOT impressed by the fact that he drives a brand new Lexus and furnished his new place with furniture purchased at a very expensive store nearby.

Instead, I get this e-card from him:




The message that accompanied the card stated that he really felt like this (dazed/confused/in love?). I was telling a male friend of mine that I seem to inspire LTR (long term romance) thoughts in over half the men I meet and I just don't get it. He thought for a long moment and replied that he could understand why these men fancy themselves in love with me--that I have a terrific, caring personality and I am pretty to boot.

Who knows? Maybe I just attract a desperate sort of man. It is a pretty even split between the guys ready to propose without a date and those strictly looking for a booty call. I find both extremes very annoying. That is why I find Canadian Guy so refreshing...he doesn't want either. We just enjoy goofing around online and on the phone. It is lighthearted and fun; which is just what the Sassydoctor ordered.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Sure, it's all goofing around now. But wait until our northern neighbor actually meets you, Sassy. Then we'll see if he turns into one of those two group: booty or serious. In the meantime, have a nice time tooling around in that Lexus! LOL

11:01 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi, the chances of a face2face with Canadian are pretty slim to none! A long distance romance leading to a serious relationship...been there done that and it is a bad long hard road...that dead ended in divorce. Think I will take a pass on that trip again!

As for the Lexus...I think I will drive my own car and just meet him!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

He actually sent that card? Be afraid, by very afraid.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

I might get addicted here.

4:17 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Jerrster has that right. Sassy should come with a warning--danger of becoming seriously addicted to Sassy here.

6:55 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Awww Utenzi--that is sooo sweet of you to say.

Welcome aboard the Sassytrain, Jerrster!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home