Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Mexi Magical

I jump right back into the dating arena pretty quickly because I know if I don't, I just won't bother at all. I do enjoy male companionship, but my schedule fills quickly these days. I went on two dates last week. Both divorced men in their early 40's.

One of them--Anti-Engineer--suggested meeting at a Mexican restaurant and we had dinner and drinks. The waiter was, per a typical Sassy visit to a Mexican eatery, tripping all over himself to give me incredible service. My date was a tad bemused at the waiter showing up at our table every few minutes--usually with a refill for me. The waiter only had eyes for me. I didn't see the need to fill in the blanks with this mystical power of mine, because Anti-Engineer could see it for himself. My girlfriends all swear it is the power of the twins. Who knows? I do enjoy the excellent service I get regardless of the reason.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Hmmm. What I find interesting is that the second date isn't described further. That could bode well--or otherwise. Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

It's good to know that your powers over the Hispanic population haven't been impaired (pair?), Sassy. Like they say, when you get thrown by a horse--you need to pop right back up and get back in the saddle.

5:42 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--really nothing too memorable about the dates to report. Nice men, but I can't summon a lot of enthusiasm about the whole dating situation at this point. *sigh*

7:07 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

ah the twins...the puppies...the ta tas...thelma and louise...poncho and lefty...any name you give 'em they're powerful set of weaponry. weapons of mass seduction, some may say ;)

hahah ok i'll shut up now...i'm just on a high from my salsa lesson :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--woohoo--love that salsa! You go girl! We need to hit the DC salsa scene...heaven!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home