Monday, September 03, 2007
Laboring Away on Labor Day

My day was pretty low-key. I sat around in the ole pjs most of the day and did some sporadic cleaning. I got a new bookcase so I was able to shift stacks of books from my floor to the shelves. It gave me a feeling of satisfaction to see them all nice and lined up. I then found a neglected dvd holder in my office and I promptly put it to good use to clear up stacks of dvds on my mantle.

I started to feel cagey so I had to get out of the house by late afternoon. I went to see the movie Death at a Funeral. This movie is freakin hilarious in that dry Brit way. It stars Matthew Macfadyen and Keeley Hawes (both of MI5 fame). Those Brits sure like to show the naked bum a lot (no complaints here) and I laughed myself silly through the movie. There was one scene of bathroom humor that almost made me lose my Twizzlers, but I managed to survive (barely with my weak stomach for stuff like that). No plot spoilers here...go see it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I've not heard of that movie either, Sassy, but I love MI5 so at least I'm familiar with the actors. By coincidence I saw a "naked bum" movie tonight also. While eating my steak I had Lethal Weapon on the tube and that was back when Mel Gibson was known for butt shots in his movies, not antisemitism. The times do change.

Congrats on eliminating some clutter. I need to do a lot of that at my place too.

9:00 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Yeah, back in the day when I actually liked Mel Gibson.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer McKay said...

ooooooh, Matthew MacFayden of Pride & Prejudice fame. I'm totally in love with him....but as Mr Darcy hardly ever got the chance to see him smile. So are you telling me I will get to see both the horizontal & vertical smiles in this movie.....if so, I'm in!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Jenn--Most definitely you will see much to make you smile

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home