Saturday, August 18, 2007
Tangling with the Tango and Other Tales from the Dancefloor

This girl is smiling from ear to ear. I got my fill of dancing (not really) and had a great weekend so far. My body is so damn sore though! I need a massage.

The social was the best one we have attended so far. I made some new friends, danced with several of the instructors, avoided the really awful male student who makes up dances, drank lots of wine (Jadey drove us to the hotel afterward), and laughed a lot. My instructor, Nicky, cracked me up especially--we were dancing the Argentine Tango. This means the upper half of our bodies are touching and so my twin gals were smushed into his chest and he looked down at them and back up into my eyes and told me he didn't know if he could handle all that cushioning! Isn't that funny? Or maybe not...I was drinking a lot. I was also wearing a strapless bra--not a good idea when you are a G cup and dancing I found out--I kept popping out of my bra, but not out of my halter top thankfully. That would have been funny too! Since I was so tipsy we went to IHOP afterwards to sober me up a bit. I was stumbling and laughing and laughing and laughing. I am one happy drunk.

This morning I woke up fresh & perky and went off to have two 1-hour dance lessons. Nicky put me through my paces, but when we were done at 12:30 today, I was dancing better than ever. But I have to work on the body mechanics of the dances which means working muscles that have not been used in sooooo long. Yikes! Walking up my three flights of steps when I got home in platform shoes and dragging my luggage--I thought I was going to just tip over in a heap! Instead, I have been sitting on my couch for several hours and relaxing. I really should be studying or doing taxes, but no, sitting on my ass! Cruising the internet, reading blogs, answering emails, downloading virus protection, watching my cat act like she is on crack.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I figured that you would be worn out!! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time!! You deserved some good down time!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Unruly boobies are just naturally funny, Sassy, so I'm sure Nicky was amusing. However G cups don't make for G rated jokes so maybe it's best you don't share too much of what was said! ;-)

Kitties on crack can also be funny but they don't compare to G cups--that much I'm sure of!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home