Saturday, August 18, 2007
Middle Name Meme

That damn Utenzi tagged me for a meme.

Here goes, first with the rules and then with the answers and THEN with the tags.

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Leigh is my middle name:

Laptop junky. I seriously have a hard time being parted from my laptop. I get all shaky if it is a long absence.

Essentials in life for me include mani/pedis, massages, dance, pizza, mojitos, and sex...not in that order of course

Independence comes naturally to me.

Going on a cruise around the world when I make my fortune.

Happy. I am a happy person and I like to hang with other happy people.

I can't choose a person for each letter of my name to complete this as I don't think that many people read my blog actually. I do choose:

Smug--you need to be initiated into the meme world
Roselle--it will definitely be interesting
Evercurious--cause you are sooo sweet
Dave--you dirty rat....you need to start blogging again
Lucy--nothing like a comedian's spin on a meme

Wow! I did come up with 5 names--lets see if you guys do it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

hahah you know i love a good meme sassy!

9:33 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Thanks, Sassy. You're the first person I tagged that completed the meme. And you were out of town when I tagged you. Damn, you're good!

10:26 PM  
Blogger David said...

Uhh I haven't blogged in what 5 years? And I am still getting tagged for a meme? Smooth.. Sassy.. Smooth.. Good attempt to get me back to blogging. Very smooth indeed...

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home