Friday, August 17, 2007
Cha-Cha-Cha

YES! I am finally going dancing tonight after what has seemed like an interminable amount of time. Jade and I are headed for our favorite dance studio in Charlotte for the social tonight and then tomorrow I have two dance lessons scheduled. I am so excited that I am going to have a hard time getting through the day!

I really need this because this week has been gruesome. Yesterday in my role as HR Manager I had to facilitate a termination and that, my friends, is beyond stressful. Especially so when the person you are firing is a whack-job.

Maybe I exaggerate a bit about the week being gruesome in totality. I have been very busy handling my marketing action items to launch the new business:
1. Design new letterhead & have it printed. Check.
2. Write a marketing letter. Check.
3. Do additional research on some new services we are adding. Check.
4. Set up the website. Check.
5. Research alternative advertising. Check.
6. Design promotional brochure....run out of steam!

So my next action items are to have some fun, do something I love and get my creativity recharged. The dancing should be the ticket. Unfortunately, since I am driving, I won't be able to get tipsy at the social (dammit!). Busy weekend after all the dancing though: 4 tax returns and study for my biology clep next Friday. I think I will actually do better than I originally thought if my prelim testing is anything to go by.

So, ta dahlings! Have a great weekend! I hope to gather some amusing stories of my single-gal life for ya'll over the weekend. It has been quite the dry spell lately.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time!! You really deserve some time to play and relax!! It is going to be really busy for you from here on out. What with the clep, getting the business started (that will take all your free time for a while) and starting on the MBA!! You may not have much time for dancing, let alone anything or anyone else for a while!!!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You've been damn busy, Sassy. With all that going on you definitely need some downtime to relax and dance the night away.

10:14 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I nominated you for a meme, Sassy. Sorry!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home