Thursday, August 02, 2007
NJ-The Big Adventure





Well, I wrote up a story, but it is wayyyy too boring to post. I thought I would just show a few pictures and let ya'll enjoy a slide show instead of regale you with tales of a screaming twin, a treacherous drive through NJ during a bad storm that included flooding, downed powerlines, and a lost Sassy. Then there was my Aunt Rose (who is divorced from my Uncle Bob) who came over to see me and proceeded to dig on my uncle every chance she got ala the typical Italian Jersey lady that she is. It was great seeing my family and my uncle finally had an adult conversation with me (a first). I got to see my favorite cousins and that was the best part of the trip!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

GREAT pics sassy! there's also definitely a family resemblance between you and your cousin!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I love that slide show thingy, Sassy. Toys like that are great. Nice family pictures too. I'm glad you weren't lost permanently. Rainstorms can be troublesome!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I also see the family resemblence!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home