Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Grade A and 3.762

I finally heard from the professor on my grade for my graduation paper and yep! it is a gigantic A folks!!! Doing a happy dance! I am on the Dean's List and my GPA is 3.762. Woo hoo!!

Now I just have to continue to plow through such words as chromatin, covalent shell, RNA, DNA, ribosomes, chromosomes, consumer, producer, nucleus, and the table of elements. I am just so not into biology....give me verbs and adjectives, give me sentence structure to analyze, but this science stuff--yikes! Utenzi, you could be a good blog buddy and coach me on this stuff to help me pass my CLEP. I will take ya out to dinner if you help me pass. Well, anyone else out there that wants to coach me--the same offer stands.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Congratulations on the "A", Sassy. And a giant one, to boot.

Biology is easy. I'll be glad to show you the ropes of how that biology stuff works. Hell, if it works out well I'll even buy YOU dinner! ;-)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Congrats on the A-- I wouldn't expect anything less!

9:46 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--you got a deal!

Diane--thanks for that!!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home