Tuesday, July 31, 2007
We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program

I had started a post about my weekend journey, when I got roped into a chat with none other than Biker Dude. It is far more entertaining than my tales from NJ so I decided to post portions of the chat.

BikerDude (5:06 PM): I can tell you that I am working hard to do all the right things as a Dad, but there are times when I really need to take a break and be just a single biker dude with some good female adult company (Conversationally speaking)
SassyAssy (5:06 PM): well, that is life as single dad I guess
BikerDude (5:07 PM): Yeah I know, but sometimes I think I am going to go nuts you know
SassyAssy (5:07 PM): you do have a lot of stress on you
SassyAssy(5:07 PM): you getting to ride the bike much?
SassyAssy (5:07 PM): you & Donald back to being friends yet?
BikerDude (5:07 PM): Yes, No, No, and would you want to help me relieve stress, heheh
SassyAssy (5:08 PM): hmmm...not sure how to answer that last q. I will be glad to talk with you a few minutes if that will help you.
BikerDude (5:09 PM): Well, what can I say, that was really good as I remember. I was thinking about you when passing by the house today, and yes the conversation does help
BikerDude (5:09 PM): You know what I was thinking the other day
SassyAssy (5:09 PM): what?
BikerDude (5:09 PM): I know your going to kick me
BikerDude (5:09 PM): but
SassyAssy (5:09 PM): but?
BikerDude (5:09 PM): We never got to watch those movies you have.
SassyAssy (5:10 PM): yes, that is true
SassyAssy (5:10 PM): things came to an abrupt halt (SassyAssy digs digs digs)
BikerDude (5:10 PM): a little late now of course, but it was something I wanted to do with you
SassyAssy (5:10 PM): I don't exactly remember which ones now
SassyAssy (5:10 PM): I think 9 1/2 weeks
SassyAssy (5:10 PM): but memory is sketchy on the others
BikerDude (5:10 PM): No, no, no
SassyAssy(5:10 PM): I know you got some too
BikerDude (5:10 PM): not those
BikerDude (5:11 PM): the special ones
BikerDude (5:11 PM): remember
SassyAssy (5:11 PM): oh
SassyAssy (5:11 PM): those (Kama Sutra)
BikerDude (5:11 PM): yes, those silly
SassyAssy (5:11 PM): yeah, well, methinks you are far too conservative for those
SassyAssy (5:11 PM): you kept putting that off
BikerDude (5:11 PM): no, no, I'm not honest
BikerDude (5:11 PM): I really wanted to watch them, and now can say that I am kicking me for not
BikerDude (5:11 PM): hehehe
SassyAssy (5:12 PM): well, you should kick yourself for other things too
BikerDude (5:12 PM): yes, I know, I guess I am not as fearless as I thought, I guess I got a bit nervious there
SassyAssy (5:12 PM): whatever happened to [insert "HO"]?
Kim (5:13 PM): thought you guys got back together (I think that is her name [insert "HO")
BikerDude (5:13 PM): well
BikerDude (5:14 PM): that is one of those things that a guy just can never figure out I guess. You see I think I know what I'm doing most of the time, but then it seems I look around and find out I haven't a clue, hehehe [talk about side stepping the question]
SassyAssy (5:15 PM): well, unfortunately for your sex, not having a clue seems to be the rule of thumb
BikerDude (5:15 PM): yes, you could say that for sure, hehehehe
BikerDude (5:15 PM): but we keep trying and mean well. [at least when trying to get a booty call]
SassyAssy (5:15 PM): well, you had excellent luck finding me on POF, so I am sure you will again
BikerDude (5:16 PM): yeah, well, if you ask me, I think your much better quality then most out there.
SassyAssy (5:16 PM): awww thanks for that
BikerDude (5:18 PM): Well, I have to go and so do you. It was nice talking to you. thanks.

SassyAssy (5:18 PM): nice chatting with you
SassyAssy (5:18 PM): have a great nite & week!!!!
BikerDude (5:18 PM): thanks, you too

I swing between the two opinions that he just wants a booty call or he would really like to get back together. Not that he will get either. I really don't feel any satisfaction at this point if he is actually pining away for me and not just the sex. Maybe he just needs a listening ear, but he gave up the right to have my listening ear. So, how do you tell him to move on with his life without being mean?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

a) it's not your job to be nice. you say "BD, the statue of limitation on my niceness has run out...move on with your life."

b) i used to use POF toooooo!!!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I think you're right on both guesses, Sassy. I think he does want a bootie call--but also wants to get back together. Of course since he wasn't very dependable in the past, who knows how long he'd stick around. Poor fellow doesn't seem to be sure about what he really wants. And what's this about Kama Sutra??? Inquiring minds want to know!

9:47 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--excellent advice. I had not viewed it that way before. POF isn't too bad, I had better success with that than Yahoo personals.

Utenzi--Poor fellow indeed! Since he is not dependable I would not even consider going back to him. I have Mr. Dependable Lovah right now and he is 100% reliable and a much better quality person.

As for the Kama Sutra--lets just say I have a well-rounded DVD collection and leave it at that!!!!

3:27 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i really did mean to type in "statute of limitations"...although a good limitation sculpture, is highly underestimated IMO!!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Sassy-thanks for the warm wishes sent my way.

It sounds like he may be hoping for a booty call, but also regretting what he lost.

I like your red inserts, they really hit the mark.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home