Thursday, August 23, 2007
Blog Mystique

I have made no secret that I have an addictive personality. Just look into my closet to bear the truth of that out. Ebay, Amazon, B&N--I am always cruising for bargains, but my shopping addiction cannot come close to comparing to my addiction to blogging. I walk around mentally recording my next blog entries. I hope for bad dates so I will have a wealth of material. I am joined at the hip with my laptop--my portal to the blog world. I spend hours lurking on blog sites, I pore over news stories for nuggets to incorporate into my blog.

The mystique of blogging is that the story I think will wow my readers may often go unnoticed or uncommented on and the story I slam together and think is uninteresting gets mega hits. Go figure! It is definitely a mystery to me, but that keeps me going with my blog entries whether I think they are interesting or not.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

LOL Bad dates are indeed good fodder for blogging, Sassy.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

I always like your posts, regardless of if they are about dating, or food, or even me!

9:37 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

true say sassy! true say!!! (that's what the kids say these days) ;)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home