Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Laughable at B&N

My friend Bea & I went to B&N the other night to cruise the aisles for some books. I did my typical walk through and then went back to the books that caught my eye. I picked a few out of the sale section (*gasp*) and headed for the check out. As I waited, I was perusing the new cds by the counter and was wholly in my own little sassy world. I felt someone staring and I looked up to see Book Boy behind the counter! He had quit the homespun bookstore and come to B&N. His eyes flickered with lust as he gave me the once over. I couldn't help but smile at the obviousness of it. His eyes were lit up at seeing me. Alas, he did not get to wait on me and I just spoke very briefly to him despite the fact he obviously wanted to speak more.

I was going to leave until Bea pointed out the rain was coming down in sheets. We headed for some coffee and more chat. When we finally left, poor Book Boy was practically doing handstands to get my attention. I merely waved to him as I coyly smiled. Nothing like a little--not revenge so much--as a feeling of satisfaction--as he once again realizes what a complete and utter ass he was to me!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

muhuhahahhahahahaha
muuuuhuuuhahahahahahaha
MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

and that's all i have to say!

5:21 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

This is the second stage of torture for the fellow. Wasn't 'book boy' the one that witnessed you wandering off with that Oriental fellow too, Sassy?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

I love it!!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home