Friday, September 14, 2007
Once Again Walk the Road

I had coffee with Biker Dude last night. He calls and emails regularly and I figured if I met with him, he would stop all that.

I made it clear from the outset that booty calls would not be part of the equation.

He was trying to tell me something but he never really got to the point. He made mention that he has not been attracted to another woman since me though he has tried (yeah right!). He then said that he had been really stressed in the past year and made some very stupid decisions (like?????). Then he told me he was looking for quality and that was hard to find.

I really did not encourage that vein of conversation. I kept turning it to neutral subjects. Maybe he was trying to tell me he realized he loved me, I don't know exactly what he was going on about. I just know that my feelings for him are not in the romantic ballpark any longer. His life seems to be on track and he has some very positive things going on and I am happy for him. He is not someone I would like to try again with. There are only two guys that I would like a second chance with and his name is not on that list. There is something to be said for exclusivity.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I think you're right about the bike guy, Sassy. This sci-fi guy seems like a much better bet. Biker dude has too much baggage in the sidecar.

9:39 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

yea, i'm rootin' for the sci-fi dude too!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home