Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Lolita and Laughs


I was given a Lolita martini glass for xmas last year. It is called the Glamourtini and it is pictured to the left. It is handpainted with little black dresses and shoes. I really love these glasses and there is a whole line of them. Lolita has branched into other drink glass designs like margarita, wine and champagne glasses. She has a really cool New Year's Eve flute set I would love to get my hands on.

I had some extra spending money from selling a textbook and I found a couple on Ebay:

This is called the Red Panty-tini (ooh la la!)



Obviously, this one is the leopard-tini (reow baby). I had to get it!!!! I love the leopard as anyone who has been to my kewl apartment can attest to.


This interesting little design is called the Flirtini. It has a retro look that I adore. I love the lip prints on the base!


These adorable glasses come in a hat box and include a recipe based on the name. I cannot wait to try the Leopardtini recipe!

I hope she will come out with a line of mojito glasses! Utenzi sent me a pineapple mojito recipe that I am dying to try. Now if I could just convince him that real mint leaves are necessary for mojito perfection!!!!! And I am happy to report that I found sugarcane sticks to use as stirrers.

Canadian Guy had me watch this hysterical clip on Youtube and I thought I would pass it along!

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

That leopard-tini glass is perfect for your place, Sassy. Now if only there were a Parisian themed one too...

I don't think it was the mint leaves that bothered me--though at the time that's what I said--I think it was the tonic water. It gave a metallic after taste. Maybe seltzer water instead...

8:43 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...I will try the seltzer water...good idea...maybe I can get you to try one of my mojitos again if I do that!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home