Tuesday, September 18, 2007
***News Flash***

Men on dating sites must think I am just sitting around awaiting a 1)phone call 2) email 3) IM 4)text message from them. I have received several messages that they are perturbed at me for not staying in better contact and I respond, I work a lot and I have an active social life. Most of these guys also have a hard time accepting that I don't want to date just one guy. It is dating....you know....meet people, go out, see if there is a spark, repeat as necessary.

Sci-Fi Guy is up for another date.

Anti-engineer wants to meet up.

NJ Guy (I haven't mentioned him before) is hassling me for not emailing every day.

Plaything popped up this week. He sent me pictures of his junk. He bragged about how big he was and wanted to know if I could handle him should we date. Isn't there some sort of etiquette for showing pictures of your junk like maybe after the first date, not before it has even been decided whether you will go out????

Professor God has been strangely silent so I am hoping he has decided to cancel the date without informing me. Maybe he met another "ONE" who worships the ground he walks on (sure won't get that from me).

My plan to get Biker dude to move along backfired as several people knowingly "told me so". He called me the very next day to get my advice about various & sundry things....completely unnecessary.

The guy that I am the most interested in is The Canadian. He initially contacted me just to tell me that I was pretty sexy looking. We have been chatting for several weeks now. He has the look I like: tall/dark/handsome. He is smart and funny. We have chemistry online and on the phone. We talk pretty much every day. But he lives in freakin Alberta, Canada. Neither one of us has a valid passport at the moment. Grrr.....what I really like about him is that he gets the concept of DaTiNg. He really gets it and we are on the same page with that. He makes me laugh--like rolling on the floor laugh. He has this really great accent...almost a California surfer dude with a few "ehs" tossed in for good measure. He had a band back in the day. He shared a few videos with me showing him playing. He is good on the guitar! He reads books! But he lives in Canada. How is that for Murphy's Law of Sassyland Dating????


Anyway, I have to conclude with the amount of disgruntled messages I have received from the various men on the dating sites that they just have a hard time wrapping their brains around the thought that women can date like men.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I think The Canadian is perfect for you, Sassy. For a vast variety of reasons. LOL

BTW, told you so about Biker Dude!

9:15 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--yeah I deserve that!

The Canadian....although I do like distance...methinks this is way too distant.

11:45 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

UGH - oh I'm stuck with the reverse of the "you never call" dater...the "let's make plans and forget or don't call to confirm or cancel because something better came up" dater.

i am ready to shoot something!

8:14 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

yea, canadian guy sounds pretty awesome!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Canadian? His name isn't Brian is it?

10:48 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--hmmm been there too....develop a laissez-faire attitude...you will find the tables turn rapidly!

Diane--sorry, I think Brian has your name tattooed on him somewhere.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home