Friday, October 05, 2007
Chased by Giant Fruit Loops

So my blogger buddy, Roselle, and I are going to meet up next weekend. I got an impromptu invite to Toronto with an acquaintance and I decided to jump all over it. Then the bulb flashed and I thought I would let Roselle know just in case she was free and viola! she is. I don't know about her, but I am already writing up some entries. I am going to make sure my camera is good & ready for some massive picture taking.

Last night I dreamed that Roselle and I met for drinks in the Distillery District. The next thing I know, we are running through a maze of streets being chased by giant fruit loops, the jolly green giant, keebler elves and screaming children throwing cherry pie filling. We ducked into a mall and got a massage in a pool hall and a very dashing man swept me off my feet as I ran through a bubble machine....meanwhile Roselle was kicking ass at the pool table. Wow! Thems some powerful drugs that doc gave me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Don't lose the memory card for your camera. I've heard rumors that such a thing can happen...

9:36 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

psychedelic? that's just a regular night out in toronto, my dear! welcome to the great white north ;)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home