Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Doors are opening & shutting

Tomorrow I head to northern VA to meet up with my friend C and then we leave for Toronto sometime Friday morning. I am psyched....I get to go to a drag salsa club with my blogger buddy Roselle (and whatever other trouble we can find). I am off to pack my weekend bag....yikes...Sassy & packing light are not a good combo.

Met up with the ex-hub-to-be tonight. The meeting went surprisingly well. We buried the hatchet...and not in each other. He volunteered some generous benefits if I would agree to the divorce sooner rather than later. So I may be a free-gal by mid-November and no, Utenzi, do NOT go buying that leopard print tux...I haven't agreed to marry you yet. You haven't ponied up the right ring yet to entice me.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

i'm so excited
and i just can't hide it
and i think i LIKE it!!!

woooohoooo!

11:51 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Party girlzzzz 4ever!

6:47 AM  
Blogger B said...

lol a drag salsa club...that would be worth seeing.

9:55 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

He's bribing you to go away???! Is the fellow crazy, Sassy?

I'll put the leopard spotted tux on hold for the moment...I need to lose some weight anyway for it to fit right.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

A drag Salsa Show? Hmmmmm...well if Salsa music is part of it, okay!!! Glad you had fun in Toronto!!!!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home