Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Love to Love Ya Baby

Such an interesting week where men are concerned.

Met Florida-boy yesterday online. I chatted with him briefly this morning. He flipped his webcam on and he was quite hawt looking. So we chatted on the phone tonight which led to some ummmm extracurricular phone chat...well during the sex talk something quite unusual happened...he kept telling me he loved me and wanted me to say the same thing to him because "it gets him off." It was kinda freaky folks. Hell, I haven't had a man tell me he loves me since sometime during the marital-hades years. It was more than a little disconcerting to hear it from a guy I haven't even really met yet. It was disturbing when he kept asking me to say it like I mean it. Really? You have got to be kidding me...its all I can do to pretend to care if he cums or not. Damn me for getting bored tonight! I gotta get a better hobby.

*****

Better news is that Snarky is planning on visiting me in early January. He says he can't wait too much longer to be with me. Mmmmmmmmm. He sent me a fab picture tonight on my cell phone....gawd he makes me hot n cold and melty all over. I am in serious lust with him and that is more than mutual for him. I love that I distract him so much that he can barely write. I do want him to meet his deadline because that might mean more time with me in January. Did I menton he makes me breathless when we talk on the phone or that he is incredible looking or that he is super smart? I love the fact that he is a published author (and a fabulous writer at that!)....chills n shivers. A bonus is that he said if I wanted help getting published he would do what he could....to use him and his connections in the writing world shamelessly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home