Monday, December 08, 2008
Tingle Bells

I love when I meet a man and I connect on multi-levels with him. It always seems to me that the men I connect the most belong to someone else. Point in case, this delicious man I met during late summer. He is snarky, intelligent, and I find him incredibly good looking. He feels the same way about me. We engage in entertaining repartee and we can talk about anything. We have a nice friendship. When we met, he was living in my city, but he temporarily relocated to mid-west. He hopes to be back in early 09. He also has a girlfriend here.

I went looking for him this week because I had a favor to ask him and I realized I had not chatted with him in a long while. He responded to my email with the news of the temporary move back to his hometown and we started chatting regular again. We have had several true confession moments: he told me he has been mega attracted to me from the get-go and I feel the same. We have such a spine-tingling chemistry....we have decided to see each other when he comes back to town at least one date just to see if all this tingle is in person or merely a virtual lust.

I know, I know he has a girlfriend and I struggle with that, but on paper this guy seems like the guy I have been searching for. It may lead to yet another dead end in the dating game, but it is a chance I have to take!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well sounds like this might be a good date! Hope it works out great!

4:55 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Take the pins out of your damn voodoo doll of me my friend! I know you want to preapprove all my dates, but the doll is going just too far!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home