Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Sassy Thanksgiving!

It is hard to believe that 2008 is almost over with. Last Thanksgiving is still fresh in my mind and here we are at a new one. This year I am doing the Drumstick Dash for charity and joining a singles soiree Thanksgiving lunch and going to my bff for Thanksgiving dinner. I will need that 4 mile walk in the morning to offset those calories!

What a year it has been too! Got divorced, got engaged, got un-engaged, almost moved abroad, stayed put, almost moved again (locally), stayed put again, took a huge leap of faith and started working my own business full-time, started my Masters program. Hell, that is enough to make anyone's head spin. I will be happy to put 2008 to rest. It has been a trying year woven with some pleasant memories.

I am grateful for:

My family--especially my cousin Jenn. She has been a rock for me and I love that we have gotten even closer.

My friends who have shown me incredible kindness, who have kissed my boo-boos, who have made me smile and laugh, and who have just simply loved me.

My clients who have become loyal supporters of my business and send new clients my way.

My creativity, ingenuity, and sense of humor to find my way in the twisty road of my life.

My nieces who love their Auntie Sassy beyond reason and who let me spoil them rotten.

My lappy--my portal to a world that thrills me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope it is utterly positively incredibly fabulous--whether you are dining on lobster or turkey, with family and friends or by yourself, in health or sickness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home