Friday, November 21, 2008
Outta Left Field the Street Man Cometh

I met up with my dear friend Blue this evening for an evening of coffee, cheesecake, conversation, and much hilarity. I had warned him that the place we were meeting...well it typically is a like some strange Bermuda Triangle where street men follow me like my own private freak parade. I don't think he believed me. I didn't even believe me after I hoofed the three blocks from my car to the diner and not one person bothered me.

As we walked out of the diner at around 10:30 tonight, an inebriated man of the street veered toward me, copped a feel of my left breast and staggered off down the street proclaiming "Watch out for her!"

I don't know what all that meant and being felt up by a strange man was not how I really wanted to end my evening. I guess I had loftier visions of Blue and I walking to the car without my magnetic personality flipping on the switch and bringing my strange fan club running and in a departure of prior times...copping a feel.

I really need to program that damn switch better. *Note to self--attract only stable men with jobs and a real home."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well it is good at least that you didn't recognize me in my disguise. Seems after all this time you would have by now ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I should have known it was you, what with staggering and muttering under you breath!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home