Friday, October 24, 2008
Guilty Pleasures and Addictions

If I get this new position (I will know this week whether I will take it or not), I intend to celebrate with another tattoo. Those things are addictive. I am going to get a butterfly put on one of the girls (the right one to be exact). I have been scouting for some pictures to get an idea of what I want.I might go for a much smaller rendition of this, but then Roger the really cool tat artist might have some other funky ideas for a butterfly tat. I know the colors will be pink, purple and teal or jade green.




I discovered that I am very turned on when a guy kisses my ankle tattoo when we are together. I can't explain it, but it sends warm cold chills up and down my spine. I figure one on the PTs will really spark some heat in me (and said guy)!

I have been busy with work-work and homework. I finally finished one of the two major projects tonight with 3 minutes to spare. It was an agonizing assignment. I feel drained. I am sitting here with a cup of cocoa spiked with Capn Morgan's Spiced Rum (heaven in a cup) and I am chatting with one o' my guys.

I had two dates this week! One with my guy Bryan and another with a new guy. Sunday I am meeting up with a friend in Greensboro. I met Blue on OKC and we have bonded. I love an intellectual guy who has a sense of humor and sense of adventure. We decided to meet halfway to create mischief and laughter. We were laughing tonight over the fact that I haven't obsessively googled him and man--he is all over google. He has written books, he works for gaming company so he has left his mark there, and he has done some movies (low budget icky horror things--sorry Blue--ya know I don't intend to watch'em any time soon). He is one cool dude!

I also met a guy from L.A. He is an actor (and yes I did obsessively google him and he is the real McCoy). He is a bit older than I like, but impeccably groomed and well-spoken. He is originally from NYC and he said he is a bit tired of the plastic women of Hollywood. He wants to get to know a certain SassyAssy. I might have to rent one of his movies and check out his acting abilities sometime this weekend. That might be an intriguing situation...maybe I will get invited to a red carpet event.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home