Sunday, October 12, 2008
To Die or Not to Die--From Orgasm or Dessert

An acquaintance had a discussion at a recent dinner about whether it would be better to die from an orgasm or from eating your favorite dessert. A WHOLE conversation about this! Apparently, several men decided that their exes' respective carrot cake and tiramisu were the way to go rather than in the middle of an orgasm.

I have to admit, I make a to-die-for White Russian Tiramisu, which truth be told has garnered me many woos from men; however, if I had to choose whether to die in the midst of the most fantastic sex or finishing off my fantabulous tiramisu--I know what I am going to choose...and it may very well involve some whipped cream.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

but can you imagine the trauma of the person you're having sex with to have you up and die on them???

my fave party question is always, "if you could choose, would you rather have the best, most mind-blowing sex of your life OR would you have the best, most satisfying meal of your life?"

men can never decide between food and sex!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

I can't decide between food and sex either! I really like good sex, but I also really love good food!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home