Monday, October 06, 2008
My New Biotch

I bought a GPS unit for my car. I will be doing some extensive travel in the coming months for business and I thought it would be a handy thing to have. I hate the GPS woman. She is a bitch. I was in Charlotte yesterday to dance and spend time with my nieces and I decided to use the Bitch to get me to the restaurant I was meeting my sister at. I plugged in the address...I got a lovely tour of Charlotte as the Bitch tried to send me back home! I finally shut her off before I tossed her onto the highway.

Jadey and I decided that she really needed to increase her value to me by giving me the following warnings:

-Hot man in car, 10 yds ahead
-Wave at hot man in car next to you
-Great upscale bar and dance floor at next left
-Group of available, attractive professionals 2 miles. Exit to your right
-Warning, you will be stood up by Mr. C so don't hold your breath

One of my projects today is how to get the Bitch to operate correctly. Did I mention I hate her?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

she IS a bitch - I've named mine Glenda...she yells at me if i don't follow her direction precisely.
but once you warm up to her sullen ways, she sooooo helpful! bitchy still, but helpful nonetheless!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home