Tuesday, September 09, 2008
WTF??? Just Another Psycho in Sassy's Day

I had this IM conversation today....people like this should be banned from computer usage:

WhackJob Asshole: hi sexy
Sassy: hi
WhackJob Asshole: i want to snuggle in the silk sheets with you
WhackJob Asshole: it says on your message off to snuggle in the silk sheets
Sassy: lol
WhackJob Asshole: i am thinking about becoming a monk
WhackJob Asshole: but then again i could not be a monk
WhackJob Asshole: unless i was out in the middle of no where
Sassy: i forget to take that down the silk sheets message on my status message
WhackJob Asshole : thats ok
Sassy: lmao
WhackJob Asshole: ok whats the lmao for
WhackJob Asshole: because i said thats ok
Sassy :the monk thingy
WhackJob Asshole: oh ok
WhackJob Asshole: well you are late and behind the times It was less than a minute when I responded
WhackJob Asshole: i said that a while ago
Sassy: hmmph
Sassy: I was on the phone
WhackJob Asshole: you are always doing some thing this is the 2nd IM chat we have had
WhackJob Asshole: so why are you chatting with me if you are not interested I am talking to you aren’t I?
WhackJob Asshole: oh i for got you are from Virginia that is relevant how???
Sassy : you lost me
WhackJob Asshole: yes like usual
WhackJob Asshole: its ok i am not into games Really? Must be some party going on inside that head
WhackJob Asshole: good luck in your search and good luck finding what you are looking for
WhackJob Asshole: i for got Virginia women play head games Have you taken your meds today?
WhackJob Asshole : then again i dont think there are any real women in Virginia and you are qualified to make this observation????
WhackJob Asshole: so please delete me from yahoo don’t worry it was done before you finished this sentence—you f*cking nut job...why would I want to chat with you again?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Hi Sexy, where do you live?

11:59 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

WTF? What a freak!!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the first few lines of that conversation and realized I'll never have those precious moments again.

Bum boo bum...

Hope all is well!

*CHEERS*

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home