Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The Oral Majority

There is nothing like a little (or in this case--a lot) of oral pleasuring to lift a girl's mood! Tex just rocks when it comes to lifting my spirits (temperature, orgasm level....). He popped over for a while yesterday to go swimming and one thing led to another. We eventually made it to the pool for some cooling down. Summer may end up being a great one after all.

Biker Dude did his best last week to convince me that we needed to get back together. He gave me some bull about having always cared about me and still cared about me. I had to kick him out of my apartment...that was a battle. He wanted to stay and keep me company-supposedly fully dressed through the night unless I changed my mind. He even offered to give me my favorite bedtime treat if I let him stay. What an offer! I had to turn it down though...that is a road I won't be traveling down again.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

Doesn't Biker Dude have a girlfriend? Isn't he so hung up on stuff with his kids that he is unable to be a good boyfriend for you? Where is he finding the time to keep dropping by your place??

4:48 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I think you should go with quality over quantity, sweet Sassy. :-p

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...damn.

Tex is the clear winner, right?? :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Tex is definitely the winner (for now)! Who knows what new guy will come along....

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home