Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Foiled Again!

Karma sure does not like me. She foiled another get away attempt and it looks as if my visitors won't be coming at all. I might be staying in my apartment too, but all the packing up and clearing out has been a good thing. Less stuff to maneuver about and clean. Got rid of a lot of memories that were just clogging the apartment up and collecting dust.

So Sassy stays put. Karma better make up for all this bitchiness she has displayed toward me!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Political Piper said...

Oh Sassy....I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will get another chance at an escape soon. Chin up. It always works out in the end

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope everything works out for you, Sassy.

It's great to clean up old stuff even if you stay put!

2:02 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Was your getaway routed through Texas? I saw that a lot of flights were affected by that tropical storm. Good luck with your next try, Sassy. You'll just have to convince Karma to be on your side.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home