Sunday, July 06, 2008
July 4, 2008


I hope everyone had a safe & happy 4th of July! I have a tradition of seeing a movie on the 4th and this year was no different. I went to see Hancock. Will Smith was fine looking as usual. The movie was funny with the exception of a brief section of the film that was more serious than I anticipated the film would get. I love Will Smith so I give it 4 stars! I got some great pictures of the fireworks! Although, I have to confess, I find the 4th a bit of a strain as that was the anniversary of the ex-hub's & mine first kiss. You would think with the divorce, with the passage of time, with falling out of love with him that it simply would no longer matter. That is what I think and yet a piece of me was a bit sad watching the fireworks. I finally went to bed early with SassyKat.

It is a Sassy Summer and life is moving right along. I get my nieces tomorrow for a full day. It will be fun and exhausting. Got some new clients too! This week will prove to be quite interesting.

My birthday booty this year was pretty impressive: a pearl necklace, several dance lessons, mucho dinners and lunches, a funky moonstone necklace, a bracelet, a beautiful pair of purple earrings, many musical cards, and a surprise which I can't reveal yet. Soon on letting the cat out of the bag though...possibly next week!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't do that! Let that cat out, woman!! :)

Glad ya had a great 4th!

10:56 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Will Smith has had a lot of impact on past Julys, Sassy. Between the MIB movies, Independence Day, and now Hancock he's got quite a record for summer movies.

Fireworks in July. Nice picture Sassy. I'm looking forward to the surprise. I'm betting on you having bought some fab shoes. ;-)

4:44 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Slick...shhhh...don't get me in trouble!

Utenzi...of course it has to do with fab shoes. Damn! You know me too well.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I love your new hairdo! Happy belated birthday!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home