Thursday, June 19, 2008
Philly Cheesesteak

SassyAssy is off! I am headed to Philly for my cousin's birthday party! He is exactly two days older than I am. I am part of his birthday present....he doesn't know I am coming. I love going to visit the cousins...my cousin Jenn in particular! She always shows me a great time. So as soon as I get stuff thrown in the suitcase, the presents and packagings arranged in the car, I am off....returning on Sunday. I doubt you will hear much from me over the weekend!

My birthday (the 23rd) will be spent working (yeah--for the money) and who knows how the evening will be spent. I have a ton of friends lining up one celebration after another. Okay...I admit...I love all the fuss and yes, I am turning 30 again Utenzi!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I am quite sure that your cousin will have a lot of fun unwrapping his gift--but isn't that kinda an odd form of celebration, Sass?

Have a great time up in Philly!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, I didn't think women aged past 29. ;)

Be careful in Philly!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

I always that we were the same age, but somehow I got older than you without knowing it....

5:32 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

hey sassy!
wishing you the happiest of birthdays! have an excellent time in philly.
roselle

psst...follow my profile back ;)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Birthday, Sassy!

6:25 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's after midnight, Sassy. Happy Birthday!!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home