Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Pulling the Plug

My old lappy is not a happy camper...or maybe Sassy is not a happy camper. I was commissioned to do a digital scrapbook for someone. It is an on-going project, but I am suppose to have the first three pages to the client by tomorrow on my way out of town (if that happens). The programs I use to create digital scrapbook pages reside on the old lappy. Old lappy is bloated. I have done quite a bit to free up space and have been successful. Still, issues appear to exist. I want to delete programs, but XP is not letting me. I am teased with the message that XP is searching for the programs on the install/delete programs function....but it hangs up.

So, no happy customer tomorrow as I don't appear to have any digital scrapbook programs that want to work on Vista. Can you say Stressed Out Sassy five times fast?

At least it is not man issues...although perhaps Dancing Psycho put a curse on me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Don't you have a computer consultant across town, Sassy, that can help you? It's been a while since you mentioned him--which is about the time that he usually shows up on your doorstep.

8:54 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

LMAO! You are too funny! Yup, BikerDude is across town and generally helps me with these issues, but I am trying to keep contact limited...and I appear to have got it up and running finally this morning in time to meet the deadline!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home