Monday, June 02, 2008
Buff, Allison, Robert & Smoking Gun Part II

Where to start? Buff engineer took me out to dinner and to see Allison Krauss & Robert Plant tonight. Frankly, the show blew me away. I didn't know what to expect and I was more than pleasantly surprised. If they come to your corner of the world, I highly recommend you go see them. Who knew that Led Zepplin tunes could sound great with a blue grass spin? I didn't wear my glasses so all I could see of Plant was a skinny body and a huge mop of hair. Buff engineer had it going on...and man he smelled heavenly. I was fairly intoxicated all night between the music and his awesome cologne. He was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed hanging out with him.

Dancing B went from accusing me of using him last night to begging me to put all that behind us. He swore he went cold turkey on the cigs today and he did it FOR ME! Grrrrrrrrrr. That is exactly what I DIDN'T want to happen...that is a recipe for disaster. I don't think I will be going out with him...when/if it doesn't work out I will be a user & ho-bag in his eyes. Why couldn't he stick to the plan????

I am suppose to see Tex tomorrow night. I love being with that man...no stress, no drama, no issues, just a lot of great sex and being treated like a goddess. He adores me and I adore him...we have a great relationship or whatever the hell it is we have.

Have not spoken to Scotty boy...he is off the coast of Scotland on an oil rig and the internet connection is even suckier out there than it is on dry land! *pouties*

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

*whew* You do have such an active social life, Sassy. I get exhausted just reading about it!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

hobag? I am totally going to use that :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...if you got out more......

Smug--my dearest friend in the world--I will have my revenge if you do!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home