Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Sliding into Spring

Or maybe that should be dancing into Spring.

My dance instructor, the gorgeous Felipe, and I have been working on a smoking hot sultry Rumba routine for a Broadway Dance Showcase we are in later this summer. I do this wrap around embrace on him and then he does this incredible sweeping dip of me. So I am a wee bit excited about the routine--new steps for me to learn and I feel like a goddess on the dance floor. When we practiced over the weekend, this church group had come in and when we finished going through our routine, we got a standing ovation from them.

My dilemma of the two men naturally devolved to one...thankfully. I mean, it is a shame that engineer guy bailed so early on, but I am glad I didn't have to choose between the two. Hottie college guy was never really in the running, so I am not counting him. Tex is holding the line quite firmly. He adores me and frankly it is a heady feeling for me to be spoiled rotten. I surprised him yesterday by showing up at his favorite Starbucks and made his day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

OMG, that's the one I voted for. I feel so validated now. ;-)

2:29 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Awww Utenzi...glad you validate so easily!!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's been almost a week, Sassy. Time for your next update. Don't keep us all waiting!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home