Tuesday, April 29, 2008
A Targeting We Go

This is the exchange I had with the cashier at Target today:

Her-"Wow! So you have a yeast infection or something....Vagisil is great for that!"

Me-Staring with raised eyebrows

Her-"I just love those razors...I think 5 blades shave so much closer."

Me-Tapping foot

Her-"So, you have a cat. That is nice."

Me-Pseudo smile on face

Her-"I wish I had a dishwasher. When I moved into my new place it didn't have one and so I bought one of those scrubby things where you put the liquid detergent in the handle and then my boyfriend said I was being lazy.....blah blah blah"

Me-Loading up the bagged items into my cart

I could go on and on as she had running commentary on every single thing I purchased. I haven't been shopping for supplies in quite a while so I bought quite a bit of stuff...

At least she got me out of there without my blood pressure going up and despite the commentary she checked me out pretty quickly. Had I gone to Wally World I would probably still be there getting checked out by the incompetent help they seem to hire at the one near my house.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Ha! The cashiers at Wal-mart never comment on my purchases, Sassy. Maybe you've just got too friendly a face for your own good. I certainly prefer cashiers not to talk to me.

Good luck with the yeast infection. I'm betting it was marine-boy but I guess it could be Tex. Too friendly with some cattle, maybe...

12:36 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! I can't believe it!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home