Monday, April 21, 2008
Belated DCF and Other Delights


Yes! Tax season is over & still I have no life! I have to cram for the GMAT this week. This lovely test will let my university know that I can "reason and think". I don't know, I think the fact that I graduated Magna Cum Laude with my BBA is a HUGE indicator of that. Anyway, I get to be tortured with my least favorite subject: math. Yuck!

I went from 0 to 60 on the dating front and I believe I actually have met some nice candidates.

Tex is my refined older gent and boy is he wonderful! He treats me like a goddess! He is quite handsome and tall. He has promised me an unlimited amount of food or Starbucks runs while I am holed up studying this week. He gives marvelous foot rubs! He thinks I am total package, sexy, passionate, witty, fun.....anyway, if we haven't been struck by the Sassy-curse, we are planning a long weekend getaway to a beach somewhere: Myrtle or possibly the tropics. Then he wants to whisk me off to Vegas for another trip and has mentioned Hawaii. I think I am in serious like! He says he wants to keep me in sexy high heels and lingerie....yum!

Marine-boy. Yes, another handsome ex-marine (and what a coincidence--has the same first name as Biker-Dude). This one devours books like I do. In fact, he is into the more intellectual books than me: Homer, Iliad, etc. We had our first date on Saturday and we closed the restaurant down. We spent 4 hours with interesting conversation and the waitress could not believe it was our first date. We feed off each other's sense of humor. He is an artistic engineer...what a contradiction! He has a hawt sporty BMW and I am hoping not only for a spin but to be able to drive that thang!

Hottie is the 22-year old from Raleigh, NC. My cougar pals and I went out clubbing on Friday night. At the last club we went to, we refused to dance with any of the idiots that came up to grind on us...then we meet this group of hottie college guys and pulled them out on the dance floor with us. We shut down the club with them. I gave my hottie my number....haven't acted on it yet, but we have texted quite a bit.

So, I have met the perfect three men for me all at the same time!

What a difference a week makes! Last week looked like this:

Biker-Dude came over to visit and I ended up kicking him out after reminding him that he has a girlfriend and it wasn't me.

The one guy I met when I was out clubbing that weekend: yup, Prison Dude!

The guy I was suppose to go out with a month ago who disappeared (not to be confused with Adorable) resurfaced pretty as you please with no explanation. I told him to kiss my ass.

***************************************************

I also ran into my nieces' preggers stepmom and she told me she would love my help this summer and that I am welcome to see my nieces frequently when they are here for summer vacay! Yeah!!!!! I am sooo looking forward to summer now.

Now that tax season is over, I am back on the networking/marketing circuit to build my business. I have some terrific people helping me. They love my business model and want to see me succeed. Bring it on! I am on the cusp of having so many clients I will be turning down work....my bones just feel it!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Typo alert:

Magna Cum Laude with my BBA is a HUGE indicator of that

It's spelled "Bra", Sassy and I'm sure that's not the only reason they gave you your degree--but I will agree to the huge part. Wow.

11:16 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

As for the guys, we both know that kids and engineers are the kiss of death for you, Sassy, so you should focus on the old guy. Besides, beaches and Vegas are the perfect places for you to strut your stuff.

11:20 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi dear...you will pay.....insert *evil laugh*

11:28 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:48 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

my oh my Utenzi----feeling a little risque today? negotiations are always possible....*grins*

11:51 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Negotiate about what, Sassy? And what's all this about payment? ;-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Come now, dear Utenzi, don't be soooo coy...you know you want a taste of Sassiness in your life.....and there is always a price to pay for a whole lotta fun & excitement...something your life could use more of.

11:57 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi....*sigh* I should cut n paste that lovely comment you deleted...now my readers will have to wonder at what they missed out on!

12:02 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Oh sure, just 'cause I commented on your running over the preggers step-mom now you're going to pick on me, Sass?

1:32 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Smart ass...oh....you are sooooo tempting fate here....I have it on the auto-email notice I get...so I can cut n paste ya'know.

1:34 PM  
Blogger freqman24 said...

Good Lord woman!!!

Hottie Z:)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home