Monday, March 10, 2008
Freaky-Deaky Apply Here

Apparently, my dear bloggy friends, my personal ads have a freaky-deaky vibe about them and I have been chatting with some real interesting people. Take the guy who shares his girls with his bi-sexual mother (I may have mentioned him weeks ago) or the youngster who has been courting me for a week. I flat out turned him down right off the bat, but he is persistent. Last nite he revealed he was bi-sexual. Is this the new seduction line in the 20-something crowd? Was I suppose to be instantly bowled over by this admission? I was thinking "YIKES"! To each his own, but that is most definitely not for me.

Then there is the S&M guy. He has an interesting profile, sounds intelligent, and he is in the age range I am looking for. So I jokingly sent an email asking if he was looking for a submissive or had I mis-read his profile....apparently I had mis-read his profile...my joke backfired...he is indeed looking for a submissive. *sigh*

My old friend, Adorable, from last year showed up on my doorstep Friday night. We chatted, watched a movie, had some fun, and I sent him home--much to his disappointment.

Why do I continue to torture myself?

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Torture yourslf? That's not submissive, Sassy, that's masochism.

Hmmm. That's interesting to know!

10:21 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

You, submissive? Bwahahahahaha!

1:46 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Guys, you act as if you know me....I can be submissive...when I am so damn tired I have fallen into a coma *grins*

3:22 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I feel your pain. I met a guy that told me he was bi and I couldn't handle that. There are more and more freaks as the world keeps turning. Some people are into some very strange things indeed. I think you should stepaway from the internet dating sites girl. You have some crazy luck with guys.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

Welcome to the brave new world..
I've been out here for awhile..

Even gay men make a run for me on occasion..I think it's the I'm so over the top and drag-queeny..
or maybe it's my huge dick ..
ha..
joking I swear..

good luck Sassy..

9:05 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Evercurious--then what would I blog about????

Cynnie--oh dear girl, I would love to see your big dick! I think that is awesome!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home