Monday, February 18, 2008
As the Sassy Turns

I promised an update of my life:

I decided not to take the employee position. I just can't do it. I am a freedom loving girl and want to work for myself. I will make it work and with the investor on the near horizon things are looking promising. My last day at my big client will be this Friday and I am hoping all the migraines I have been getting because of them will be left behind. Is it a little scary not knowing how all the bills will be paid? Absolutely! I have faith though and I have been bringing in accounts with little effort so I am sure it will be fine and once I actually try to get accounts I will have more than I can handle. Send prayers, good vibes out to the universe...whatever your method...for me!

Dancing dude...we talk for a minimum of two hours every night. He will finally be living close by as of Friday this week. Our first official date is Friday night and if the chemistry is there...Saturday will be our second date. We hope to become dance partners as well as romantic partners. We have a tremendous amount in common. He is quite handsome with a killer grin and he makes my heart skip beats when I watch his dance videos on youtube. If things progress...we picture a studio in a shared abode. He is a space loving guy...compatible with my space loving girl ways....another big plus.

I have a new dance instructor...Felipe...and he is the only instructor I have had in the past 4 years who has gotten my salsa up to an acceptable level...all in one lesson. He is incredible!!!

My faithful Honda is on my bad list at the moment. The ex thinks there is a problem with the piston rings or some such thing....all I heard was $$$$$$.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

It's good that you can finally leave Precision behind, Sassy. That was one screwed up place. As for the salaried position--I understand what you mean though I don't have the right kind of personality to go it on my own like you do. Good luck with your Honda and Dancing Dude. You need dependable transportation!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home