Friday, February 01, 2008
My Apologies

Sorry there was no DCF today....woke up with a hell of a migraine...one of the worst in recent history. I barely made it out of bed, much less round up the camera, take a pic of the fabo girls and post it!

The Good News:

I found a job with benefits...just in time for the divorce. Downside is a 45 min commute each way, but I will suck it up for the time being.

The Bad News:

I found out that both my favorite dance instructors left the studio I take my lessons at...very very sad day. It is like both my hubby and lover left me at the same damn time! I am heartbroken!

I will try to make it up to you guys on the missed DCF!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Congrats on the new job, Sassy. Too bad about that commute tho. I hate long drives which is one of the reasons I moved to RTP from Atlanta. The commuting in Atlanta sucks.

Maybe you should store up extra pics of the girls so we viewers don't need to suffer when you're feeling poorly. Oh, that reminds me: I hope you're feeling good now. (Was that a double entendre?)

9:48 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...most of what you say is tongue in cheek...so I am sure there was a triple entendre there!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home