Wednesday, January 30, 2008
What Not to Wear/Do - Online Dating Site Edition

1) DO NOT post pictures of you and an animal carcass.

2) Lose the wifebeater shirts & mullets.

3) Ditto on the senior portrait when you are over the age of 20.

4) Charles Manson is NOT a fashion icon.

5) Pictures of you with your ex-wife/girlfriend are a turn off.

6) Don't expect a response to an email if you have no picture of you at all! Yes, we are a visual society...deal with it.

7) Please DO advertise that you are desperately lonely so I know to avoid you.

8) If I haven't responded to your 10th email, I am not likely to respond to your 20th one...persistence becomes stalking after a while.

9) Please read my profile before sending me an email...it is a treasure trove of information...like the fact that I don't smoke or that I am interested in dating only. It is also pretty explicit on my distaste of Nascar, hunting, and fishing. Ask yourself, "Would this girl really enjoy seeing my deer heads on my wall? Would my 24/7 camouflage propensity be a turn on?"

10) Penis pictures are not a good introduction email topic...save it for...someone else!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

So that's why you never answered my Email, Sassy. Next time I'm poised on top of a bloody carcass I'll wear pants!

Thanks for the helpful suggestions. And maybe this next (21st, but who's counting?) letter to you will do the trick...

Dating is such an adventure! LOL Maybe I should just stay home with my lovely big high def television. :-)

12:07 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

You are truly a brat for rubbing that in Utenzi...I know where you live...

7:25 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

The fact that, in order to come with this list, all these things are true, real, and have happened to you may be funny or may just be frightening!!

I laughed until I almost choked on my apple :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Which part was I rubbing in, Sassy? Inquiring minds want to know!

1:24 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--rub a dub dub...you have a creative mind...you will think of something!

7:28 PM  
Blogger David said...

Wow.. As long as we have talked I had no idea that you had such a distaste for hunting and fishing. Learn something new each day I guess :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

David...most of the hunter/fishermen around here are rednecks...hence my distaste....but I love you!!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home