Sunday, January 27, 2008
Meet Benny, My New Wife

Benny responded to my email with a positive "you call the shots" email in return. We went to see I Am Legend tonight and he brought me another care package of food! The movie was very interesting and of course, Will Smith is just too fine for words. I wanted to eat him up!

I just don't think Ben meant what he said cause he wanted to hold my hand during the movie. And I have a fridge full of food that is way more than I can ever eat...my friends will be benefiting from good ole Ben's culinary skills again tomorrow.

I felt like Samantha from Sex in the City...she didn't like to hold hands....I don't like to hold hands...ewwwwwww! I think my marriage sucked every bit of romantic drivel from my body, soul, mind.

Anyway, I talked to Cabana Boy this weekend and he sorta misses me like I sorta miss him. We are hoping for some sort of road trip soon...it keeps coming up...and he even (gasp!) wants to spend the night with me this time!

Also, my Canuck friend wants to come for a visit this spring. We chatted via webcam last night for the first time and his words to me were, "What the hell is wrong with the men in the US? You are so damn gorgeous! Are they blind, deaf & dumb???? I am coming for a visit...I think I just found my dream girl." Pure flirtation, but Robbie has been charming since we first started chatting in the summertime and I need a bit of charm and flattery.

Still no prince charming though. Oh well, he would be taking the back seat of the bus right now....I love my classes for school, but am I insane???? I start this program with tax season????

Oh what else...hmmm...ran into this old bat today who calls herself a "friend of my family" or perhaps she still bills herself as a "good friend of my mother" (my mother always laughed when she heard that because she was anything but). Anyway, she spent a lot of time gossiping about me and my troubles when I was with the ex-hub and when she saw me today she looked like she was seeing a spawn of Satan. She looked everywhere but at my face...ya think she was a bit uncomfortable? I sure as hell hope so! I have to admit to a desire to go up and speak to her just to crank the uncomfortable up a bit, but then I realized I had much better things to do and frankly, she just isn't worth it. People who treat family friends like they are trash get what they deserve ultimately.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Holding hands and free food, Sassy? You'd be crazy to let Benny go. (unless he has clammy hands---that's just nasty!)

10:15 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--no clammy hands...just small ones....which leads me to believe other things are small too...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes the gods compensate for a disadvantage in height, Sassy...maybe you'll have a nice suprise!

11:19 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

GA girl...you may be right...afraid to find out though!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

What kind of food?? I am getting hungry for some lunch!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Darling Smug...I would gladly share with you...but the entrees are not vegetarian....

On the menu Friday:

Seafood couscous
Mediterranean potato salad

Tomorrow (and you are welcome to come over & join me):

chicken breast in white wine cream sauce

steamed veggies with a garlic butter glaze

salad

Yes, why don't we do lunch tomorrow...I have plenty of veggies to share with you!

1:09 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

To misquote a movie, you had me at breasts and wine. :-p

PS One height doesn't determine the other height.

8:41 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--want me to send you a care package?

8:54 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Ahhh. Now I remember Ben.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home