Tuesday, January 15, 2008
let the dates begin

It's raining men in Sassyland once again! Lots of men, only a few worthy candidates for my time.

The line up:

Bedroom Eyes--he has the most potential. he is 42, has two kids, lives 45 mins away. On paper we appear to be a good match. He is from upper state NY. Engineer (nooooooooooooooo!) Our first date is on Saturday.

Marrakesh Man--He was born in Morocco...traveled the world, good sense of humor. Older than I am really interested in (52) but he says I make him laugh so hard that he can barely hold onto his laptop when we chat. Dinner set for unspecified future time. He has led an interesting life and I wouldn't mind meeting up.

Boy Next Door--we have been emailing & chatting for months. We may finally have a date. He is 37, two kids, lives 1.5 hours away. Cute & funny. We hit it off, but we never seem to make a connection on setting up an actual date.

I apparently have been sending out vibes to unmarried 18/19 year olds this week...guess that is slightly better than the marrieds looking for affairs. I just can't bring myself to chat with someone younger than my stepson.

Cabana Boy is not coming down next week *sigh*....don't know what I am going to do without my CB fix. Dammit! I actually miss him and wanted to see him (and rip his clothes off and have my way, but that is beside the point). He indicated the same line of thought.

That is the dating update...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Since I feel like gambling this fine morning, Sassy dear,I'll put money on Bedroom Eyes to win and CB to eventually place. And I'll hazard a guess that there won't be any third place in this race--as for winning by a nose... therein lies the true challenge. Enjoy the festivities and remember that all engineers can't be bad. This fellow might be the exception to your oft stated rule.

1:33 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi dearest...I think winning by a nose is a distinction that shall remain yours....it will be interesting to see if your bet wins. Bedroom Eyes is very nice to talk to over the phone...excellent voice and so far can carry a conversation longer than 2 minutes.

Have fun watching the new tv (still pouting over that whole thing btw!)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

She's back in the saddle again :)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home