Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Hot Licks

Today was my day for being hot! At the Mexi restaurant tonight, the waiter served the girls the salsa. I swear, he was so enthralled by them, that the salsa bowl was placed within millimeters of the right boob. He backed away from the table in awe.

Earlier today married engineer in my posse told me I was scrumptious looking and that he wanted to lick every inch of me. Hmmmm...pour some salsa on me and both of them would have eaten me for a snack.

Well, Mr. C is being kicked rather hard to the graveyard dammit! I promised my friend, Jadey, not to dwell on this so that is all I am saying. Then, I get an email from Cabana Boy that he will soon be back in town and wants to see me if I am willing....why can't Cabana Boy be in a better place in his life? I am just the transition girl for him....sadly...because I think if he were over the ex-wife, we could be good together. Silly dreams....going to be real busy with the Masters program, with building my business...maybe I won't mind not having a lovely romance????? Lets hope.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Sounds like Mr C must have done something really bad. Of course neglect is often the worst behavior. I hope that there's still a chance with him, Sassy. He sounded like a good match for you.

11:52 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...I seriously doubt it. Makes me a bit sad, but hey--I can't control other people's behavior--only my own. Oh well! If he is not right then I would rather find out now before too much is invested in him.

8:40 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Hmmm. Yes, I guess fast decisions on a relationship could be considered a good thing. But not always!

10:21 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Bad communication or worse yet---no communication--is a bad sign right at the outset. I deserve someone who values me enough to keep in contact, to keep commitments when they are made. It is frustrating for me, but if I let it slide once again...shame on me for lowering my standards. He may be a nice guy, but he has a tangle of priorities and I am obviously not even in the top 10, much less the top 3.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home