Friday, December 14, 2007
Just Another Lonesome DCF




I am baking cookies for the cookie party Friday night...yup! still up cranking them out. Anyway,
I was going to stick a cookie in the ole cleavage tonight for a slightly different (perhaps--kinky) view, but I ran out of steam...perhaps next week. Or even better...some of my blog buddettes will donate some cleavage pictures.

I am making cranberry white choco macadamia nut and apricot macadamia nut scotchies. Over the weekend I intend to make chocolate mint kisses and fudge chocolate peppermint brownies. Then I have to package my goodies up and ship them out so they are still fresh for the recipients.

Have a great weekend guys!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I am sorry that your DCF is lonely, but I for one am glad that you did not opt for the cookie approach!

9:09 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That sounds like a great way to serve up the cookies at your party, Sassy. I wonder if anyone will forget to stop nibbling once they get to the end of the cookie...

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

well dern...I think the cookie idea was sweet. I like the sparkles on your...um...Dress.

3:44 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I would have nibbled on that cookie.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Yawn said...

I'll drink to them thar teats. You seem to like some of the darker oral pleasures- what does that suggest?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home